Health Services Commission
Deadline of this Job:Duty Station:
27th January 2019
Kampala , Uganda , East Africa , 256
Date Posted: 7th January 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
Applications are invited from suitably qualiﬁed applicants to ﬁll vacant posts tenable at Ministry of Health Regional Referral Hospitals (MoH - RRH), Moroto, Hoima, Kabale and Mubende RRHs. The Application should be ﬁlled ONLINE at www.hscers.ug and submitted to the Secretary, Health Service Commission not later than 8th February, 2019. The link to the E-recruitment system can also be accessed from the Commission's website on www.hsc.go.ug
1. Applicants are advised to:
• Complete PSF 3 and keep it for future reference.
• Secure a scanned passport size photograph (JPEG format).
• Scan only the relevant documents.
• Create an email address in case you do not have one.
2. Relevant Documents include the following:
• Academic and professional certiﬁcates (UCE, UACE, Professional Certiﬁcates, Diplomas, Degrees, Fellowships).
• Evidence of training in specialized areas where applicable.
• Letters of appointment, conﬁrmation and promotion where applicable.
• Registration certiﬁcates and valid practicing licenses for health workers who are required by law to register with relevant Professional Councils.
• National and current Institutional Identity Cards.
• Priority should be given to uploading only the relevant documents in the job speciﬁcations. Shortlisted applicants will have the opportunity to present additional relevant qualiﬁcations.
• View all Job
Job application procedure
• visit the website www.hscers.ug or www.hsc. go.ug and follow the link to hscers.ug
• Study the information about the advert
• Go to "Job seekers log-in" and register. If you are already registered, log-in with your registered details, update your profile where necessary, proceed to (d) and (e) below
• View the jobs
• Select one job of your choice, APPLY ONLINE and upload all relevant documents and SUBMIT. Detailed guidance on how to apply is provided on the website.
4. It is emphasized that:
• The application should be completed and submitted ONLINE.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Shortlisted candidates shall be required to bring their original certiﬁcates, letters of appointment, three copies of completed PSF 3, Registration Certiﬁcates and Valid Practicing Licenses, and evidence of active service, at the oral interview.
• Candidates who will present forged certiﬁcates shall be handed over to the Police for appropriate action.
• Health Workers who are on long term training (one year and above) must not apply.
All services of the Health Service Commission are provided free of charge and equal opportunity is given to all qualified applicants.